Whether you’re on a budget or in need of a small gift, here are some ideas to get you started as the holiday season looms!
1. Give the gift of sun safety! Mecca have so many great gift sets this year, including a few which have SPF options. Sunscreen is the most important step in your skincare routine, and these SPF’s are broad spectrum, makeup-base friendly and come in gorgeous packaging.
2. Champagne tastes on a budget? This is a great time of the year to indulge in some minis. My top picks would by Jo Malone, By Terry, Charlotte Tilbury and Diptyque.
3. H&M and ZARA have some really lovely and affordable scarves which could also double as no-waste gift wrapping.
4. Kester Black have stunning nail polishes that come in gift sets for the holidays and you can ever choose your own colour combination.
5. Fresh gift sets are amazing, and their lip balm sets make a great secret santa present.
I am available for reviews, collaborations and commissions! Details for PR are here, and for commissions, here!Find me on Instagram @vivienne_austen